J-Wave Flea Market in Roppongi Hills 2012
A group of Tokyo Animal Refuge Kansai (ARK) volunteers are organizing a stall at the J-Wave Flea Market in Roppongi Hills on Saturday May 5th and Sunday May 6th, 2012. Funds raised will be donated towards the ARK Sasayama sanctuary.
Place: Roppongi Hills Arena
If anybody has any items they would like to donate ARK would love to hear from you. The following three options are available in delivering the goods to Tokyo ARK;
- Post your items to the Tokyo ARK office. For address details please contact Machiko Nakano on 080 6517 8913 (Japanese) or Julie Okamoto on 090 6326 0075.
2. Drop off at the Tokyo ARK office on Saturday April 28th between 10am and 6pm (again, for address details see above).
3. Depending on availability we may be able to arrange a convenient time and place to meet to pick up your items. Please contact Machiko or Julie as above.
Please note the following guidelines:
- We cannot accept food (includes homemade and canned items).
- We cannot accept plants and animals.
- Clothes should be new, or not too outdated, and without stains. We can only accept clothes that are washed or dry cleaned.
- Household items should be new or in good condition. We cannot accept worn out household items or used kitchenware/plates.
- We cannot accept electronics.
- Shoes should be new or in very good condition/not very worn.
Your generosity would be most appreciated.
Thanking you in advance for your co-operation and understanding.